Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Here in Lambare

I made it!  At 6:30 pm, Paraguay time, I arrived in Asuncion.  With God's help I am here.  Right now, I am very tired but I am here.  God is good.  I had dinner with Sue, the director of the New Horizon School, as well as Carol, Donald, and their daughter Cora.  These are all folks I knew from my last visit to Paraguay.  Wonderful loving folks.  It was so great to see Sue's face on the other side of customs in Paraguay!  Paraguay is a different world, with different customs, and different ways of relating but very beautiful and ripe for God and God's work.  I am incredibly thankful that God has brought me here.  I don't know if I'll be able to post anything for the next couple of days since I will be at the staff retreat but I will be back soon, and with pictures.

1 comment:

  1. We got your Blog tonight. Praise the LORD your "Holy Passage" to Your Mission in Paraguay is successful! Your time there will be blessed.
    "with God ALL things are possible". SELAH
    Love You Today and Every Day
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete